One of the main targets and business ideas for Re-Organic is to be involved in the development of fossil free and fossil lean polymer solutions and materials. To achieve this, a deep involvement in recycling technology and recycled plastics will be required, as all recycled polymers are defined as fossil free.
For many years, recycling of polymers has been on the agenda for all employees in Re-Organic, ranging from recycled polyolefins in cable protection and pipes to the use of recycled EPS in extruded PS foam (Styrofoam etc). We have also worked with recycled PET mineral water bottles used in advanced core materials for wind turbine blades and several other developments.
NPPT are today able to assist in development of all areas within plastics technology such as:
- Finding suppliers of equipment and machinery for compacting, shredding, grinding, cutting, washing, agglomerating or pelletizing all kind of plastic products in different shapes and materials.
- Modifying, mixing and improving flow and other properties in most polymers to obtain good and stable quality out of plastics waste.
- Provide recycled polymers and performance improving additives from different countries and well-known suppliers.
- Together with our sister company, Re-Turn AS, quality assure recycled polymers through testing in their versatile and advanced polymer testing laboratory. The cooperation between Re-organic and Re-Turn is very close and gives fast and reliable service to customers.
- In cooperation with partners/customers establish development projects in the plastics recycling field, assist in finding and writing applications for funding and assist as consultants in projects.